Tuesday, February 17, 2009

..rosie..

congrats to me... im offically sick... 
yep.. i have the runny nose, fever, headache, sinus pressure, sore throat, etc... 

..head cold..

there are mounds of tissue every where.. and i have every possible drug either swallowed or stuck up my nose... sigh... please let this end quick.. i hate getting all whiney... 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

although i felt like death today, i did drag myself out of bed to my Hurley appt. to view the juniors fall 09 line..

as you know (you may not know).. hurley is one of my favorite surf brands... i love the fact that they mix men's with women's wear to keep their look comfy, relaxed, and fashion forward... hurley calls there look: "tomboy pretty"

i adore this description, i feel that my personal style reflects this.. im not all girl.. just part time butch..hehehe..(not in the literal sense.) 

fall 09, Hurley's "inspiration" was to mix and match the up to date fashions of your typical hurley girl combined with the crap in they're boyfriends closet. (personally there is absolutely nothing in my bf's closet that id like to wear...)

here's front cover of hurley 09.. (forgot to snag the look book)


my girl rosie... sadly hurley sold out to sponsor bar refaeli
guess the sports illustrated cover paid off for hurley.
hurley fall 09 color pallet 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

snagged these shades at the new hurley store at ward. 
..love that i get a 50% discount..

No comments: