Tuesday, February 10, 2009

..do work son..

....ahhhhh fall 09 season is here....

(half of the line sheets that i need to go through..)
(the pooch refused to move)


-so many orders to write
(spreadsheetsSPREADSHEETSspreadsheets)

-so many lines to see 
(they mostly look all the same, if plaid is in... 
plaid is EVERYWHERE!!!..the 80's neon craze 
almost made me blind..)

-so many markdowns to do
(can't i just set it on fire... no one wants it anyways)

-so many people to persuade to give me bigger discounts 
or 
to take it back their crap all together... 
(i can't even give this shit away...)

-so many loong lectures from my socially impaired boss..
(im female, has a vagina, and italian... fuck me..)

-so many "great saving deals" to convince people to spend their money.
(yeah right..)

..this crappy economy isn't making my job any easier..
(my apologies for the crabbiness...)


PREVIEW OF VOLCOM FALL 2009
tell me whatcha think?





3 comments:

Lorna said...

you need to give stuff away? give it to my teens! they love free stuff! ahahhaha

that sounds like a heavy work load, but knowing you - you'll be able to conquer it all and then some! :D

KATLIN said...

I will help you light the fire... then we can dance around it, preferably in Native American attire.

miss d said...

katlin.. your frickin hilarious...

lorna.. your covered...