Tuesday, March 24, 2009

..la la land!..

STOKED...
my boss just let me book a flight to LA!!
going back to korea town for another buying trip 

and guess what....

IM GOING ALL BY MYSELF WITH A COMPANY CREDIT CARD!!!


woot woot!!
I guess i'll get my travel fix since i'll be in LA in april and NYC in may!! 
LOVE IT!!

guess im gonna rep my estevan oriols tee tomorrow..


making my list of things i need to do:
-get some well needed/deserved shopping on melrose
-finally eat at roscos chicken & waffles
-hang out with my awesome LA friends
-eat at pinks, jtown, & drink some fat tire!
-hit up fairfax & la brea... the bf is coming with
-lakers game anyone?
-ooh and britney is having a concert that weekend too.. 
(ok so i like britney.. so what!.)
-and maybe some possible twilight stalking.. (shhh secret)

can't wait for some good food, good shoppin, and some good fun!!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Ahh twilight stalking YES! And go to in and out burger! :-)

Lorna said...

wtf, u lucky ass!!!
can you stow me away in ur carry on, please?
esp when u go to NYC.
you should contact our beloved ronald and let him know you're going there so y'all can meet up and hang.
fun fun!