Thursday, March 12, 2009

..Top Shelf..


was looking through some pictures of "sneak peeks" this years 
upcoming UH senior fashion show...

its been only a year since my line "top shelf" walked down that runway
so i decided to reminisce 

here are some of the items that were in my street wear inspired line
enjoy....

  




   


funny how i have a degree in fashion design and i work as a women's buyer for a chain surf & skate company... weird how this world works

makes me want to cover my living room with fabric again
we will see.......

3 comments:

KATLIN said...

Our living room has enough fabric + the world! JUST KIDDING! Sorta. :)
Anywho, DESIGNSEWDESIGNSEWSEWEW!

miss d said...

seriously.....

Lesley said...

Wow, great clothing line! I am still baffled and SOOO amazed at how people can take fabric and actually make clothes out of it! If only I was talented like that! Great work!