Sunday, January 18, 2009

..i died..

so yesterday i was hanging out with thy mum in neiman marcus.

as we were checking out the wonderful products of shu uemura (next upcoming blog).. i couldn't resist the designer shoe section five feet away from me... it was like a drug drawing me into the dark side...


the first shoe section i hit was of course mr. louboutin... i think i touched every single shoe, until i came across these two:






christian louboutin-double platform sandal ($1,045.00)



..and..



christian louboutin- platform cage sandal ($995.00)

to indulge myself i tried these two on while my mom drooled over a pair of manolos.. (the sales person was ecstatic with hopes of my purchase)

in the words of mrs. rachel zoe:

"..i died.."

both fit beautifully, fitting every inch of my arc comfortably.. these shoes made my small stature of 4'11" a full 4-5inches taller and slimming out my stubby gymnastics legs... i have never seen myself with the illusion of long skinny legs.. again..

..i died..

i honestly had to convince my self out of bolting out the neiman doors with these shoes on..unfortunately leaving my mom in the dust... but lucky i got a grip.. i guess the image of my mug shot brought me back to reality..

so i have come to the conclusion that one day i will own more then one pair of these babies... my current short goal for my career is to smuggle up enough money (continuously) so i can begin a sick new love affair with mr. louboutin.

amen.

No comments: