Monday, January 5, 2009

..addiction..


miss urple purple tagged me on my five favorite addictions..


here they are:

1.  My pooch- "Mia"


2. The Twilight Saga:

ok ok... i know i jumped on the teeny screamy bandwagon... but these books are dam good! 
i did not realize how popular they were until after watching the movie and then getting caught stalking edward cullen on u-tube 
by my roommate... errr yeah..  awkward..


3. Char Siu Tan Tan Ramen at Goma Tei 

yummy in my tummy!!

Goma Tei Ramen Restaurant
Ward Centre
1200 Ala Moana Boulevard
Telephone: 808.591.9118


4. Sephora nail polish by O.P.I


left to right: Caffeine Fix, Base Coat, It's All About Me, 
Metro Chic, I'm With Brad. ($9)


5. Starbuck: Tall Americano with room for cream...please!!


no one to tag... so feel free to keep it movin...

4 comments:

kittenmasks said...

I love the Sephora nail polish too! I spent a good 15 minutes just reading their names. OPI always has crazy names! (My all-time favorite is Lincoln Park in the Dark from their NYC collection.)

miss d said...

ohhh i'll have to check that one out!!

kittenmasks said...

The Paris trip was for pleasure. I did do a semester at Oxford when I was in school, though. You should've gone to England! You'll lose tons of weight because there's shit to eat. I lived in a house with other students from my school and collectively, we must've lost close to 80 pounds.

KATLIN said...

Holy crap I want some Goma Tei. Let's go soon.... and acai bowls and fish wraps too!! Oh and then I have to take you to that Indian place down the street! :)