Saturday, January 31, 2009

..home sweet home..



home...

can say that I am glad to not be living out of my suitcase
however, my room looks like my closet threw up in it..

here are some pictures to recap the trip until i collect
 my sanity to think of a blog to write next.. 



hellooooooo....



...WHAT!! i couldn't resist...






..bottle service @ Sweetwater Hard Rock..



..lakers vs. spurs..



..cutes kid alive... 




...great seats... 



mr. parker



lead singer of maroon 5 (adam levine)



..mr. green mile.. (michael clarke duncan)



ellen pompei



THE jack nicholson



these great seats make me a tad bit creepy?



andy garcia



i love you melrose ave....



heaven..



..joy..



sweet crips air, good food, great fashion, and the dream..

i love this place....


till next time...

1 comment:

kittenmasks said...

I'm done with the Twilight series. The last two really dragged. I'm now reading the Sookie Stackhouse series. They've got more suspense in them, so it goes a lot faster.

I love Andy Garcia. What a sexy bitch. Did you do any shopping while you were in L.A.?