Sunday, October 11, 2009

..i vant you..


while up on one of my buying trips... the lil roomie and i made a must needed stop to the new opening ceremony in LA.... there i fell in love..

the lil roomie urple.. introduced me the designer brand:
when she saw me grasping/semi-drooling at this PS1 bag contemplating throwing down 2k for this baby.. thank god reality set in and i realized i definitely did not have 2k to throw down in the first place...
ps1 blk leather crossover bag

of course after i came home i did what any other fashionista girl would do.... check what other yummy things these babies have for me to drool over.. and.... surf ebay to see if there was something less back breaking for my budget... (that didn't work out well for me)

leather bag/clutch... 2.7K yikes!


urple would gobble this up in a sec

for the inner hooker in me..

but...on the bright side.. not only do these boyz create amazing bags, but they create an apparal line (fall was a bit too heavy for the hawaii weather i live in.. poop), hot mama hooker shoes, and lastly these dudes are gooooodd lookin... yumm

what you think..??

can i have a job please?? to be able to work with such amazing designers who's merchandise is full of sophisticated dark hues combined with a twist of mimimal/hardcore details..

3 words..

dream.come.true

No comments: