Tuesday, June 2, 2009

..going to my happy place...

back home...
nyc was amazing.. it was a trip well needed 
(and in my opinion well deserved)
this trip really opened my eyes to the possibility of changing my mailing address to a manhattan zip code... guess i have to really weigh my options and find a 
winning lottery ticket... i'll be working on it..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on another note:

while i was enjoying two weeks of stuffing my face, speed walking, spending my last bits of money, and oohhing & ahhing over every possible thing in NYC... my desk turned into this:

(this is only 1/3 of my desk... )
 you'd think they'd be happy i was on a vaycay..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...going back to my happy place...
 
meat-packing district


strawberry fields


times square




No comments: